Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Abundance

I've been in a state of the I-Want's but what I realize is I need to be in the state of I-Have's. It is about appreciating what you have but also getting to the state of mind of abundance. There are small luxuries that I crave. Some are attainable, others are memories or goals.
  • A pedicure at Sorelle Spa in Salt Lake City
  • A facial at the Cliff Lodge at Snowbird
  • K. Hall Fig reed diffuser
  • A collection of the Barefoot Contessa's cookbooks
  • The bologense sauce at Mama Corolla's in Indy
  • Strolling the farmers markets with girlfriends
  • A lavender scented bubble bath
  • A novel I get so engrossed in that I stay up until 2 AM to finish it
  • Ah-ha moments of ingenious creativity
  • Clean sheets
  • The sound of the ocean
  • Organization
  • Fresh flowers
  • My Real Simple magazine and a cup of chai in front of the fire or outside on a warm summer day
  • Craniosacral therapy
  • A yoga class
  • River rafting the Colorado
  • Space mountain at Disney
  • The angel hair pasta at Harry's Bar in Los Angeles
  • Snorkeling at Shark's Cove
  • Skiing at Alta or Deer Valley
  • Any tarot, psychic, or astrological readings for insight and guidance
  • Snuggling with Edgar
  • Chatting on the phone with girlfriends
  • Williams Sonoma's winter forest candle
  • Pine Cone Hill's pajamas

No comments: