Friday, December 28, 2007

Chaos 2007

Best parts of Christmas 2007 (in no particular order)

1) Edgar being able to fly with us.
2) The annual Big Lebowski festival with king crab, champagne, and what else but white russians.
3) Dinner at Roy's in the Minneapolis airport (quite yummy and elegant truly)
4) Getting my hair cut with The Jerry
5) Seeing my Dad's side of the family
6) My father suggesting that J do crosswords to help develop his language skills, to which J replied, "Because my vocabulary is a paucity."
7) Having a glass of wine with Ginny
8) Watching Edgar bound in the snow with the new puppy
9) Flannel sheets and the smell of fresh pine trees and falling snow
10) Watching my nephew sprinkle "reindeer dust" in order to attract Rudolph. (It was glitter)
11) Going for nachos and beer with my mom and dad
12) Having mom remember the small things like what kind of cereal I like
13) Having a white Christmas
14) Watching everyone's expression when they opened our gifts
15) Coming home

No comments: